rechargeable lead acid 12v 105ah deep cycle battery
black or as your request
AGM/deep cycle battery
as your request
Accept small quantity
Piece/Pieces per Week 12v 100ah battery
Packaging & Delivery
long deep cycle life lead acid battery 12v 100ah for solar system
Packing:color box, export carton
sealed maintenance free VRLA deep cycle 12volt 100ah battery
Capacity (10H-R) (AH)
Dimensions (L*W*H) (MM)
1) Good start-up capability: It can output the high electric power instantly which brings the motorcycle superior starting effect. Motorcycle can start up in one touch.
2) Starting performance on the condition of low temperature: Unique alive materials species makes well starting-up on of motorcycle under condition of low temperature.
3) Lower resistance: Infinitesimal resistance interior material assures sufficient power output.
4) Lower self-discharging rate: Introduction of special fitted lead powder and lead-calcium alloy plate effectively lockup electricity power supply.
Special configuration and equipment with good anti acid-mist and anti-explosion.
6) Long service life: Super anti-erosion material guarantees battery long service life.
3. APPLICATIONS AND MAINTENANCE:
1) It’s Sealed Valve Regulated with none requirement to add extra water or maintenance when using 2) Excellent High-Rate Discharge Performance: Being propitious to start with high current 3) Recharging: when open circuit voltage is lower than 12.6V(12V series) or 6.3V(6V series) before using
Recharging Method: Charging 4-10 hours by 0.1C10 constant current 4) Charging Voltage, when normal using, is 12.8V-14.5V(12V series) or 6.9-7.2V and Max Charging Current 0.4-0.5C10(A) 5) Application Temperature: -20-60°C
6) Not upside down when transporting, storing and using
7) Recharging: Offloading the battery to recharge when Motorcycle could not start well, poor lamp lighting and weak trumpet
8) Timely Recharging if long time no use. Normally, it’s 1-2months.
Storage place should be prevented from humidity, high temperature and avoid to keep in the place of corrosive gas and solvent.